Sunday, September 7, 2014

Seems I've peed-off someone at Bell Canada or 'Microcrap' ... But do I care?



When I went to my Bell email account  to collect my mail, this morning, I was met with the news that my account had been closed. However, the disturbing part is that they accused me of violating the terms of service, i.e. "It looks like the Terms of Use may have been violated.." In other words, it’s my fault.
Well, the facts of the matter is that I have been paying Bell Canada gratis (including their usurious ‘over charges’ of $3.90 per gigabyte) since August 5th, 2014. That’s the day I switched to another internet provider, but because Bell requires 30-days notice they have been dipping into my pocket ever since. So the ‘fault’ if any resides entirely with Bell Canada.
In my experience, Bell has shown itself to be a money grasping outfit from which I am well parted. However, you can count on the fact that I will never do business with them again.
So do I care, only to the extent that they have laid the blame on me. 
***
See also: 

No comments:

Post a Comment